19 April 2010

Coupons For a Cause


Dear Friend,

I want to tell you about an opportunity to help orphans in La Moskitia, Honduras, without even leaving your hometown.  The best part is, it's free!

I was wholly changed by a recent missions trip to Honduras, and I have a passion to help the people I met there.  I also have a passion for couponing!   Two passions (couponing and children) coming together. 

I am starting a weekly email with a target group of friends in the Dallas area.  Each week I will detail a sale (most likely at CVS or Walgreens) that, paired with a printable coupon and/or store coupons, will be free.  The goal is for friends to collect Health and Beauty items to donate to Reach Out Honduras to help orphans.  I am going to make it very simple so everyone can participate with ease, if they choose. 

If you choose to opt-in please "purchase" at least one item for Reach Out Honduras, but feel free to get items for your family, too! 

I will be the point person, but we will probably have others around the area who will also be organizing collections. 

So, if you are interested, click HERE, then, use the Contact Us form with the subject as “Subscribe to Coupons for a Cause.”

You can start this week with the following deal for the teenage girls at the House of Hope and Mama Tara’s Orphanage:

U by Kotex (14-18 ct. pads, 50-60 ct. liners, or 18 tampons)
Cost: $3.49
Receive $2.50 in Register Rewards coupon

Final Price: FREE

This deal runs through the end of April.

You can use the Register Rewards on almost anything except for alcohol, tobacco, and the same item you purchased.

Thanks again for helping orphans.

No comments:

Post a Comment